A Course For Creative Entrepreneurs
In the early days of building your start-up you may not have brand clarity.
One of the biggest challenges creative entrepreneurs face when it comes to branding their business is knowing where to start. The typical assumption being to create a logo, and then leaving it at that.
But branding is so much more. And with many available platforms on which to promote your business branding has become an increasingly sophisticated process that can be overwhelming. And with branding experts charging into the $1000s, getting good professional advice can put it out of the reach of early-stage entrepreneurs who often have tight budgets.
So with this in mind, I have created Define Your Brand, a video-based course
I created Define Your Brand with creative ventures and artistic entrepreneurs in mind. The straightforward, actionable advice in the course makes it the perfect starting point to help you get brand clarity. The course draws on my experience, pooling together over 20 years working in corporate communications as a brand guardian and graphic designer with that of an entrepreneur and brand consultant. So let me introduce you to the steps I follow to create my own brand and the brand strategies I develop for my one-to-one clients.
This is for you if you:
- Don’t full know what a brand is, and why it is important for your business
- Feel like your brand doesn’t truly reflect the passion and purpose behind your business
- Fell like your business is invisible in the marketplace
- Want to have an edge in the market
- Want to put in place the foundations for a great brand strategy
- Are on a budget
- Need some background on branding before working with a designer/agency
What you will learn:
- A clear understanding of what a brand, and the branding process is
- How to create your own branding strategy
- The different areas that are important to building a brand
- The confidence to discuss your branding needs with any designers and agencies you may work with now or in the future
- The confidence to make the right decisions relating to starting and developing a brand that truly reflects your business and position it for success in a competitive marketplace
What you will get:
- Life-time access to pre-recorded video modules so you can listen, plan and work at your own speed
- Course slides presented in a downloadable guide
- Examples so you can immediately put what you read into practice
- Two FREE Workbooks so that you can get to work on building your brand as you go through the course. These are:
- Your Brand of Genius Workbook with printable worksheets that give you a clear step by step process to starting, developing and maintaining your brand
- Market Research Workbook with printable worksheets that give you a clear step by step process to doing your own market research for your business
- During the four week period that the course runs, you will have access to me at the end of each week to answer any course and brand related questions you may have.
I run the Define Your Brand course for four weeks several times a year. But you can work at your own speed once you have purchased the course as you will have lifetime access to the content.
There are a limited number of places available for each intake.
£259 for lifetime access
I offer a payment plan for two payments of £150 each. The first secures your spot, with the second due before the course begins.
Can you really afford not to build a brand that truly reflects your business?
The Define Your Brand course is currently closed. Register your interest to be among the first to know when enrolment opens.